I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. I believe that living a life on purpose in obedience to my Savior is THE most important calling I have on this earth. I do that by sharing the love of Jesus with those around me, by writing a blog, by writing other content that share the love of God with others, by teaching in my local church and by speaking.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband of 32 years. We have two adult children whom we love more that words can express. And we have a daughter (that we claim as our own) who has a 4 year-old son; both of whom we cherish! We are so thankful for the blessings that God has bestowed on us.
I want to help others grow in their own faith in Jesus. Growing your faith in the Lord is so rewarding when you realize you are only responsible to be obedient to Christ, not for the results. God gives the results! In our world today, we are bombarded with the need for success and accomplishments. Those things have their place. But God's design is that of humble obedience to Him. Jesus said to be the greatest, we must become the least. Life and legacy is not about us, but about serving the ONE who IS life!
What I believe
Faith is more than what happens on Sunday mornings. It's who we are, inside and out. I believe:
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible word.
- God exists as three in one- The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ's deity, sinless humanity, virgin birth, atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven.
- The Holy Spirit is given to believers to indwell and empower them to live the Christian life on earth and to seal them for the day of redemption.
- In the resurrection of the body, resulting in eternal life for all true believers in heaven and eternal punishment for all unbelievers in hell.
- That salvation is by faith alone, through grace alone, and is found in Jesus Christ alone.
- The church is made up of all true believers from every tribe, tongue and nation.
- It is the responsibility and privilege of all believers to glorify God by telling others the good news of the gospel, enabling people worldwide to have the chance to know Christ personally.
- We should love God supremely, love people sacrificially, share the gospel and make disciples.
If you have any questions about following Jesus, I'd love to chat about it. Message me here.